Hey...HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Okay lots is happening, lots has happened...I may or may not get posts on the past...but here is the present! My crazy son, husband and father-in-law are doing another Model A restoration. This time it is a station wagon. I took care of the first blog...Woodies World. It has been almost 3 years since that car was completed (I can hardly believe that)...but since it has been three years, I have forgotten all the info to update that blog. SO...they started a new one... Woodies World II. It will give you some insight into the process of restoring a Model A vehicle...or at the very least a glimpse into the mind of my crazy son...either way you are in for an adventure!
Progress is in full swing around here! The garage is clear full...literally! Hats off to my supportive mother in law and my ever so patient and supportive daughter in law...who unfailingly supports her crazy husband (aka my son) in his off the wall out of this world ideas! Rachel we are so blessed to have you in our family! I will add Woodies World II to my sidebar...They are pushing for an end of May first of June finish!
1 day ago



2 comments:
That is so exciting that they are making another one! Can't wait to see the progress :)
Should be a fun adventure! :) It will be fun to do projects together too! See you saturday!
Post a Comment