
Yesterday when I came home there was a box on my kitchen table from a flower shop. I knew someone had sent flowers, I suspected one of my out of town kids. I quickly opened it up, to find these beautiful flowers. They didn't look quite like this, they were a tad wilted and very hot (it was a very hot day yesterday). I followed the directions and this is what I woke up to this morning!

Aren't the gorgeous? The picture doesn't do the colors justice. They are not yellow, but a corally pink peach color, with darker pink toned ones.

Thank you Kimberly, Alex, Aliya, Landon, Parker and Zurie....They are gorgeous and it is always fun to have a vase of fresh flowers to brighten a room! I love you all
2 comments:
Glad to hear they were revived :)-Hope you have a good mothers day we love you!
Those are beautiful!!
Post a Comment