Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend finishes....part 1

I finished two quilts up this weekend. I have been rather remiss in getting things done from the sewing list. I am going to break these up into two posts....



First finish:






I had ALOT of scraps left over from Miss Zurie's grammy quilt, I thought they would make a great stacked coin quilt, I got my inspiration here. I got two stacked coin quilts and another scrappy 4 patch quilt from my scraps! Here is the first of the three.


Have I mentioned, I just love the folded quilt pics!



Showing off it's bright pink backing. I love the scrappy nature of this design and the white fabric which shows off the fabrics. I especially like the bright pinks and greens. I haven't decided what I will do with these three when the other two are done....probably one will be gifted and the other two will go to charity. I love finishes and taking these out of the dryer all crinkly and soft!

3 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

WAY CUTE!!! I love the greens and pinks together with the white-I really love this style!! Very cute!!

Christy said...

That is SOOOO cute! My mom is here and she and I both agree that that is ONE cute quilt! good job MomC! love ya!

CandiShack said...

Wow, you are amazing. I've just been scrolling through your posts, and realizing that you quilt. A lot. :) So beautiful! So precious. Maybe I will have to commission you to make a few for me...if you don't already have two hundred quilts in the pipeline...