It was fairly quick to piece together. I added more blocks to make it lap size and a small sashing. I still felt like it was a bit short and added strips at both ends. I did a medium stipple design all over in navy blue thread.
1 day ago
A compilation of my creative musings
It was fairly quick to piece together. I added more blocks to make it lap size and a small sashing. I still felt like it was a bit short and added strips at both ends. I did a medium stipple design all over in navy blue thread.
7 comments:
Both are so pretty! I need to get a sewing machine so I can learn to make quilts like that. Someday I will. :)
Okay-"it was easy to piece together"- maybe for you lol-that looks so cool- i love the colors-you really are on a roll!! keep it up :)
I had to look at it again-it reminds me of playing legos with chad ;)
K-maybe i should just write you an e-mail lol-i think that would be fun to do that quilt in the leggo bright colors for a baby boy quilt ;)-just and idea for when you run out of projects to do -(hehe)
A lot of finishes on your blog!
I'm big into starting, not so much on finishing!
Love the folded quilt photos!
THis comment was on my blog by keith's sister Connie
I peek on your mom's blog every so often and I love her quilts. She is very talented!
Just wanted to know your stockers LOL
My sweet talented friend,
Wow, these are beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous! I too love the pictures of a folded quilt showing the outside and inside of ones labor and love. Quilts truly are just that!
We came in last night...actually early this morning 12:30 here and 2:30 there, from the east coast. When Elder Oaks boarded right before take off...we knew it would be a safe journey home.:-)
Our son graduated and the kids are now moved into their new home in Colorado. They will be here today for her brother's wedding in the SLC Temple tomorrow. (We are suppose to go to Boise for the weekend...We aren't sure if we can yet.) It depends on my FIL and his needs.
Hopefully next week I can catch up. Our parents are much improved and I really appreciated your sweet words. My mom is not going to the hospital every other day for debrideing and all the bandages are off. She sounds incredibly awesome and so grateful to all.
Many hugs,
*C*
Post a Comment