Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I just got tagged!

I think I might be too old to play this game...but okay Christy I will give it a whirl....now lets see if I can remember....

1o years ago I...

1. Was in my thirties....
2- I lived in Boise Idaho
3- I think that was the year I started working for Joe and Walt in the Machine Shop
4- Loved my house and was looking forward to all that needed to be done
5- That fall my oldest was a senior in High school

5 things on my "to do" list today (or tomorrow...)

1- Do the laundry
2- Work on my embroidery order for the retirement community
3- Finish a vinyl order
4- Have dinner ready at 5:30 for Gary, he has a late meeting at work and needs to be to the church early tonight
5- Ironing

5 Snacks that I enjoy...
I am typically not much of a snacker...but

1- water with ice
2- An Eegee
3- apple
4- chocolate
5- chips or something salty


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1- Be completely out of debt.
2- Pay off my children's school loans and make sure they all have a place to live
3- Help others
4- Put money in the bank (or some reliable source of saving)
5- Indulge myself and get a long arm machine and build Gary the shop of his dreams

5 places I have lived...

1- Tucson, AZ
2- Boise, ID
3- Twin Falls, ID
4- Provo, UT
5- Tremonton, UT

5 jobs I have had...

1- Wife/ Mother
2- Daycare at a Bowling alley in Orem Utah
3- Hair on LaDiDolls
4- Worked at Purple Rhino T-shirt screening and embroidery
5- Worked for R-Tec Machine Tool as the accounting clerk


I tag...
Kimberly
Andrea
Kim
Heather
Aimee

4 comments:

Christy said...

Yay MomC! haha! I loved reading that! I didn't know that water with ice was a snack?? CRAZY! Who would have thought?! I bet if you added some sort of chocolate with it, it would be even better! hehe. jk. Thanks for doing the tag!

Anonymous said...

I love how buying a long arm machine as a millionaire would be indulging yourself :)-You could buy 6 or 7 of them (hehe) and then shop at my JoAnn's whenever you wanted :)

Anonymous said...

No I wouldn't charge--I was trying to think of a better word then "shop", becuase "shop" usually involves money,but I couldn't think of one. . . How about a neverending Joanns gift card LOL

Andi said...

Loved the long-arm machine. Only because that is pretty low on my list of things to buy (like not even on the list!). I'll get working on 5 things!