Okay, I did it I took the challenge....
I am going to try to finish 5 projects before New Years Eve. I think I can do it, it seems easy enough. Heaven knows I have a lot more than 5 but that sounded like a great number to start with right now.
Here is my list:
Ty-kell's baby quilt
C and R baby girl quilt
Old Tobacco Road
Leftovers from the Orange Crush
Celestial Migrane
Well here I go!
1 day ago


5 comments:
Hi Tricia, welcome to the NYE UFOs challenge. I'm so happy to have you joining us. I have you blog addy and get you added to the list.
Happy stitching! Hugs, Finn
Tricia, I sent you a rambling email last night and I can't find it now in my email sent folder. Did you recieve it?
beth
Thanks for posting all your delightful quilts. I'm a quilter too, but so far I have just posted about home decorating. Guess that will be my next phase.
LOVED the blessing outfit!
M.L.
Hey friend, I found you!!
Blogging is the greatest way to keep in touch!!
here's mine:
http://heather-magnusson.blogspot.com/
I'm very interested in finding out what Celestial Migrane looks like ;) I'll keep looking back... no pressure!
Loved the Noah Ark motif on Ty-kell's quilt.
Post a Comment