Here's the 18, almost 19 reasons I get up every morning!

*Since this picture was taken two sweet little girls have joined our family and we have a third precious girl due at Christmas time!*
I can't say it enough...I love my FAMILY! They are my best friends, my favorite people and they are the ones who make me laugh and smile!
This month the above blog is celebrating family! What a great thing to celebrate...if you would like to join the fun head on over and check her out. My beliefs and values tell me they are a God-given gift. That we can be together forever! That family is there for one another, helping and supporting.
Although we *look* pretty good in that picture (a wink and a smile), we are far from perfect. But we try, everyday! I am so proud of my children and their little families. I am so excited for the holidays as we plan and prepare to have Christmas together. What a fun time we will have and we hope baby L makes her grand appearance while all are here!
Thank you to those sponsoring this Celebration. I will be posting everyday about family...and I have a fun thing or two planned...I just hope I can pull it all off!
Until tomorrow, hug them and love them...they are only little for a little while!


4 comments:
You have an amazing family!!! We sure love you guys! And I am way excited to read all the fun blogs about celebrating family this month too! :)
Yay! Awesome family photo! I'm so glad that you are joining the celebration!!
I am so glad that I am in that "cute" picture!!! Cait wait to see whats in store love ya
Oh goodness! Look at how your family is growing. I can't believe it. They all look so great. Congrats on all your little grandbabies!
Post a Comment