"Whatever the era, whatever the times, one thing will never change; fathers and mothers, if you have children, they must come first. You must read to your children, you must hug your children, and you must love your children. Your success as a family, our success as a society, depends not on what happens in the White House, but on what happens in your house." Barbara Bush
I came across this quote this morning. I had never heard it before, I think it is so true!
President David O. Mckay said, "No other success can compensate for failure in the home."
Harold B. Lee said,"The most important of the work that you will ever do will be the work you do within the walls of your own home."
1 day ago


2 comments:
I love those quotes. I actually have the one by Harold B. Lee in my room wiht a picture of a mom holding her baby and I look at it almost everyday! THanks for sharing that. MIss you guys! love ya!
Christy
What great quotes! It is so true!
Post a Comment