Friday, August 20, 2010

Parenting: Touching the Hearts of Our Youth

I GET to spend each morning with the youth of our church! It is a blessing in my life. They are such fun and some of them such good and caring friends! I loved being a mom and this is a tender mercy from a loving Father in Heaven to fill that empty spot in my heart. Yes, I still love and care for my own children and grandchildren, but they are not here 24/7 and they all have their own families now. I would say to parents Listen to them, the big ones and the little ones. They are bright and intelligent! They are our future and well our greatest HOPE!

2 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

Thanks for you beautiful comment. Tricia you ahve become a friend of my heart and I love you for it.
Isn't wonderful to be blessed ewith the callings we have? Heavenly Father sure does bless us with sweet mercies only He knows we need.
My husband asked why I didn't add any people pictures...so I just added more of our own Young single adults who we adore and love. They are each beautiful blessings in our lives.
Enjoy a great new school school.~♥

Brianna said...

I love that talk. And I love that they've put together a visual presentation using it. It can be so hard sometimes when the stresses of this life are upon us to remember to "Be in There" for our children...but i know that when I turn the radio down in the car to just talk with and listen to my girls each morning we are blessed by each other's company! Thanks for posting this...it is a great reminder to us all!!!