Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday is a Special Day!

It's the day I got to go to Costco! Ha ha, Saturday at Costco really isn't all the special, all though (in the words of a niece) they do have lots of "stamples". I only tried one..Salt and pepper cashews...no thanks, I'll take the regular ones! I have to share a couple of my treasures with you. I found the cutest little girl swimsuits, with darling cover-ups with them. I picked one up for Aliya, I think she is going to really like the little skirt on her suit.
The cover-ups are made out of lightweight stretch terry cloth.
The top on this style is soooo cute.
They have several of the disney princess, lots of fun!

I also love Carter's brand clothing, especially the pajamas and sleepers. Right now Costco has the one piece rompers for boys and a little shortie outfit for girls (little dress like top with bloomers). I picked up a romper for Ty-kell and a shortie outfit for Sophie. Unfortunately, before I thought about posting about this, I dropped Sophie's off when I fed the cat (they are all gone this weekend). Here is Ty-kell's, I love these next best thing to onesies, they look darling and they are always put together.

Yes, I bought food too. Grandpa will have plenty to eat in the coming weeks!



3 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Aliya will be way excited for the swimming suit-It's cuter then I was pictureing-I love the cover-up way cute!! Thanks again for picking it up!

Christy said...

CUTE! I love shopping at Cosco anf the "stamples" are great too! ;)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I would have LOVED that Little Mermaid suit as a kid.