
It is the perfect size for my new set of scriptures. I love the colors and the big flower on the front. Everywhere I take it, people comment and want one just like it (can't say that I blame them!). I love what the pink print says on it; forever, love, truly, sweet, your heart...my sweet daughter actually made this for me! I love it, and I am glad I played along.

Well, I need Beth from Auntie's address, dear Beth could you email me that I have a surprise for you! And to the others, I know where you live so it is coming...very soon!
Remember we don't need a reason to pay it forward, just do something nice for others around you!


6 comments:
So glad that you loved it! I can't wait to see what you made for your "pay it forward".
It is so darling! Like mother like daughter, talent runs in your family. What a happy place for your scriptures!:-)I will email you my address:) I am so excited!!!
Beth
Adorable! I love it!
Cheers,
Dionne
Tricia,
When were were emailing is when my email was having problems.
I can't find your e-mail address...
can you send it to me at
c.annie77@msn.com
Hugs,
Beth
What a great scripture bag!! I seriously have no creative talent like you guys do! Everything you both make just amazes me! So cute! If you have any extra creative talent lying around send it my way-will you?-both of you! hehe. :)
OK so yes I want one exactly like it too. Is she taking orders? HAHA. WOW. Truly talented. I feel so sorry for my kids. I don't have any talents to pass along to them. Poor Puhlman's. :)
Post a Comment