Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sometimes I get very excited for the new year and all the possiblities it holds in a new 365 days. The last few years have not brought as much excitement for me....is that an age related malady? This year has brought with it some confusion and definately a lot of inner reflection. I know it is only a few hours old...LOL!
I don't like resolutions, but I do like goals. I don't know that they are the same, maybe you feel they are the same. I saw where someone was making a list, that could be a great idea also. Well off to work on "goals" or a list whatever I choose to call it. I will share that I have a goal to make 50 charity quilts before my 50th birthday....here is to a whole lot of sewing in the coming year! YES!
And hopefully more posting....

2 comments:

Kissing Frogs Too said...

what a great goal!! Im excited to see them all :)

Connie~ said...

Welcome to the new year and welcome back blogging! Great goal, making all those blankets. I'm rooting for you!