Hurray for babies!
This is the first one. Both quilts have the same or should I say some of the same fabrics in them. A cute little puppy print. What little boy doesn't love puppies! The pattern is Marching in Line by Alex Anderson. Super easy and fun to put together.
I used the dog bone print on the back of the first quilt. The picture doesn't do the fabric justice, it really is cute.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The best part is all washed and folded nice and neat! PERFECT!
Quilt number two! Look at the difference even though many of the prints are the same!
Used solid red on the back. Not my first choice, I am not a fan of solids on the back. I quilted both quilts with the Cluny pantograph from Super Simple Pantographs by Kirsten Emmerson.
Again the Faux Piped Binding....Here is a plug for my favorite fabric to bind in...I. love. stripes!
A perfect finish for two special little babies!










8 comments:
Those look GREAT!
I can't believe how different they look!!!-I love the puppy print so sweet for little boys!! I am a little obsessed with polka dots, but those stripes are very cute!! Your on a role mom!!! keep it up :)
Holy Cow Lady, you're amazing!
We must have similar taste, they had that dog fabric in fleece when Logan was born and I put together a quick no sew fleece with it after he came early. Love it
You are very talented!! Where were you when I had my twins?? Oh yeah the ward split. hehe They look beautiful!
Those look great!! Love the colors for both!
Sweet lady, I just caught up and LOVE all you have been doing. The darling backpack was sure to be a 'HIT' for all the many treasures Sweethearts and little animal lovers find. So cute!
I also loved the love quilt you made for Joslyn. It was so beautiful.
I am sure my daughter would love a quilting machine someday... She probably has that on her want list someday. Right now she wings it on her little machine. I ahope your precious family is doing great:)
(ps Thank You for being a quiet stregnth to me)
How sweet! Adorable! I'm a twin to a boy, and I love it!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment