Kamrie Dawn made her debut early this evening. She weighs 8 lbs 6 oz. and is 21 inches long.
Mom and baby doing well. Dad doesn't sound to bad either...LOL.
As soon as they send a pic I will put it up! Congrats to Seth and Dawnise and thanks for another granddaughter.

Sorry Dawnise, had to swipe a picture for here...


4 comments:
awww...she is beautiful! Cute little lips she has. Congrats to Seth and Dawnise!
Congrats! More fun sewing projects ahead for you... :)
She is so precious! Congratulations my sweet friend.
I have loved each and everyone of these special spirits as they come. Our #12 is coming the middle of next month! :-) I still have my moose here I am bound and determined to make into a head rest for this nest one's little head.
Thanks for being a wonderful example. :)
Oh, I have always loved her name!
Awww, what a cute baby girl!!! Wow, eight huh?? I have a long way to go :) hugs!!
Post a Comment