I don't usually do this, and I probably won't continue (although maybe I should).

Maybe it is because she is our oldest grandchild, the first girl...I don't know, but I wanted her to know that Grandma is thinking about her.
A compilation of my creative musings
4 comments:
Boy does she look like Kimberly, cutie!
MOm you made me cry -I am heading over to hand out cupcakes to her and her friends at school-i'll tell her that her cupcake is from granma-special birthday wishes!!
Oh, I really think you need to do this often and share your beautiful family with us!
Thank You for warming my heart and filling it with cheer:-) I love you visits and your words of love and comfort fill my soul.
Hey, no pressure... but please keep it up!:-) LoL
You truly are a treasure to me.
Enjoy a wonderful Christmas full of LOVE.
~♥
She is darling, and yes you should continue... grandmas have the most important bragging rights of all!
Post a Comment