Monday, December 7, 2009

Family....plain and simple or are we?


I wasn't going to do this...but well the temptation was just to much for me! There is nothing I love more than my husband, but the grandkids, well they are a close second! (I really think he is okay with this, that is where they are on his list also...haha).
For Thanksgiving our youngest son suggested that we all meet in Oklahoma for Thanksgiving...What a great plan!
We had a blast...if you want to check out that activity go here or here to see all the fun. I am bad at taking pictures. While we were out there we had a family photo shoot, Tammy Hall took our pictures. If you are in that area, check her out, she is awesome and her outdoor studio is fabulous, not to mention the indoor one also.So here are a few of my favorites:

These pictures of my *little men* just crack me up....

all of them!
Tammy did a great job of capturing their little personalities.

And then there are Grandpa's little *Princesses*!
Oh so cute... Oh so Sweet!
Sorry Kimberly about Zurie's flower being in the center of her head...Uncle Seth was just trying to help.
You would never have believed these could have turned out like this with all the wiggling, crying and fussing going on in the studio!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Those are GREAT pictures, I can see why you couldn't resist sharing them.

Andi said...

Super cute! I really liked the one of you and hubby!

Christy said...

SOOOO SOOO CUTE!! Oh my goodness you have THE cutest grandkids! They are all so cute and have just the cutest faces and such pretty eyes! You look beautiful Mom! Thanks for sharing those with us.

Beth at Aunties said...

Oh, I really do want you living next door!
Bring all your grands too! They are simply so precious and sweet. They are so beautiful!!!

I am so glad you shared these pictures and I get to see the face of a very precious friend! I ♥ You!

Many Christmas Blessings to you and to your family!

Puhlman said...

AHHHH SO SUPER CUTE. I think you must have the second cutest grandkids......next to my mom and dad's.

REALLY....those are cute pictures and I love the colors that were chosen for their clothes.

Let me know how the Glenn Beck show goes tonight. Have fun. Take a tissue.