Friday, January 30, 2009

Number 7....It's a Girl!

Zurie Ciera made her debut last night...We had all been anxiously awaiting her arrival. She is a cutie, just like her other three siblings. Little Zurie brings our grandkiddle count to SEVEN! It is amazing.

She was 7lbs. 15 oz. 20 inches long.
Mom and Dad are Kimberly and Alex
Proud siblings...Aliya, Landon and Parker

7 comments:

Christy said...

SO happy she is here! And she is beautiful!!!

Beth at Aunties said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful as her name. Isn't it wonderful to get these little ones here safely?
They bring so much joy and happiness. She is very lucky to a grandparents like you.
We found out recently our number 11 in on it's way the end of summer. I can't believe how fast they come:) Then how fast they grow.
I hope mom Kimberly is doing well.
Hugs and ♥♥♥'s,
Beth *C*

Puhlman said...

WOW absolutely adorable.

Dionne said...

What a beauty! I love the smell of a new born baby, I think it must be the leftover scent of heaven!

Andi said...

So, wonderful! Congrats on another little grandbaby.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Wow what a cute baby :)

Heather Magnusson said...

she is adorable! I hope you are having a great time with her!! Miss you!!