Okay while I should be doing stuff to get ready to go back to school, I was busy reading everyones blog. I found the cutest blog....Eileen's Attic! Yeah, she started a Summer stash challenge...okay a month ago, but I want to see what I can do too...
I did do the Orange crush without a purchase, so the other things I have bought in the meantime don't count right because I didn't know...
So today it is official...
Let the fun begin (okay as soon as I get that machine back home!)
Good news there, they will have it fixed by Thursday! YES...I was so excited...
So here is to the challenge...click on the picture and you can join too!
Summer hugs
Tricia
1 day ago


1 comment:
Hi Tricia, so glad you joined our challenge! I'll be adding your name and link to the sidebar with all the rest of us who are now hurrying to get finished. and if you would send me your email address, Ulla will send you an invite to the Flickr Group so you can show pictures there too. It's part of the fun!
Your Orange Crush quilt is wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do. and hope you get a machine back.. SOON!! By then you can have all your cutting done. ;-D
Post a Comment