
Well, as many of you have read...I have been rather hard on mechanicl/electronic items this last week. Not to stop since I was on a roll...I preceded to do in our printer yesterday printing items for seminary. (Yes, I teach an early morning religious class to youth in our area) Well apparently one of the labels came off the page and stuck rather magically to the printer head! This was obviously quite the fete because it has taken quite abit to get it off. My resident printer surgeon has been busy at work and just extracted the offensive object, now to get her back together again to see if she survived the ordeal!

Here is a picture of the surgeon at work. He is my hero, even if she doesn't work when he is done...but I am pretty certain she will!
PS. All three machines are home, but I don't dare touch them.....


2 comments:
Wanted to comment on your OC - I really like it. I think the controlled use of scraps was the way to go. Very pretty
Hi Tricia,
I'm on the Summer Stash Challenge too so I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself.
yep- I do that sort of thing to machinery too. Hubby is convinced I kill teckie things LOL At least the computer and I have called a truce at the moment.
Best Wishes,
Melanie
Post a Comment