Saturday, July 5, 2008

So Sad!

I have a Brother 750-D stand alone embroidery machine. I purchased it last fall along with a Pfaff 2056. I have had lots of problems with my Brother machine. I just got it back from the machine doctor Wednesday afternoon and it had to go back again today. The big guy at the shop is saying we need to call Brother and see about having it replaced as it just isn't wanting to stay running....
Then I came home tonight and went to sew on my Pfaff...it jammed the fleece down in the dog feeds and threw it out of timing...so Monday it will have to go in. No sewing for me! I am sad as I teach a class for high schoolers and our school starts in less than two weeks, I was really hoping to get some projects done...oh well, I just hope the timing is all I did to it.
Hope your Holiday weekend has been a good one!
Tricia

2 comments:

Candace said...

I'm sorry about your machine problems. I have a little extra machine I got for the grandkids to use, too bad you don't live in central Florida.

Christy said...

Hey MOm! I didn't know you had your own blog! How fun to show what you have been up to and your amazing talents on here!! Sorry to hear about yor machine!