I do wish I was better at posting! It always seems like a daunting task to me and I just don't sit down to do it (insert a little hand slap here!) It is embarrassing to say that this is from one of the March birthdays. Miss Kaylie Marie turned 6 the 7th of March. She is in Kindergarten and from this grandma's perspective she loves all things fun and little. I found for her several fun "girlie" things. Things like lip gloss, nail polish, notebook, fun pen, bubble bath...you get the picture. I wanted a fun useful bag for her to keep these and other of her treasures in....
I t was a fun bag and super easy to make. I quilted the fabric to give it some stability. I also monogrammed it with a big purple K. I know she would have preferred pink, but the lining was purple....I was inspired by this bag, but changed it up a bit so I didn't have to insert the bottom. It turned out pretty cute!
Best part all of the "treasures" fit in the bag with room to spare. Coming up soon...the other March birthday, and a baby quilt. Not to mention thos elusive TV blankets that WERE Christmas gifts!




1 comment:
LOL!! I was just thinking about those TV blankets the other day, and was wondering if they ever got done??!! I am excited to see how they turned out! Also I love the bag-so sweet- your stuff always looks so perfect and neat. . .love it!
Post a Comment