Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Landon's Birthday...he's a budding Photographer!

Nine days after the last birthday our oldest grandson has his birthday!  This year, because I am trying to keep gifts handmade...I collabarated with mom.  She said they were getting him this little camera.
 I thought I can make a strap and a case!  I mean every great photographer needs his camera with him all the time...gotta catch that perfect shot...right?  I got online and checked out all the dimensions and figured what was needed to house his newest piece of equipment.  Rachel and I shopped for the perfect fabric...safari site seeing...PERFECT!  I found a zebra webbing for the strap.  I lined it with a coordinating print to keep it soft at his neck.  What a handsome young man!
 When he is finished for the day in it goes to the case and the camera strap acts as the strap on the case.  This was a fun little project...so glad he likes it.
I also made Landon a marble bag and filled it with marbles.   I am guessing they are having fun with the marbles too.

Happy 6th Birthday Landon!
They are all growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It turned out so cute!!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Oh sorry!! I forgot to take a picture of the marble bag-which turned out just as cute!! The love the marbles-we find them everywhere, ;) Thanks again for spoiling us all!

Christy said...

How cute! What a great idea MomC!