Monday, August 29, 2011

Blessings

I just love this! Enjoy




** Post update!  Thanks girls for your sweet comments.  I realize when I listen to this song that there are some things we go through in this life that we expect that answer to, or that awakening to why it happened or we can fairly quickly see the reason for it.  But often, and this has been my experience, I don't see a reason, I don't have a clear understanding, I don't get it at all, I just have to have faith and endure.  This song makes me see that it is all up to a loving Heavenly Father who only does the best for us, and if we can stop long enough to give thanks and try to see, if nothing else the peace does come!

5 comments:

Dawnise said...

That was so sweet!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What a cool perspective!! I also loved it! thanks for sharing. . .

Rachel said...

This is my favorite song on KLOVE! Such a good message and really makes you think of why we are going through the things that dont seem to make sense but really help us grow closer to our Savior.

The Petty Family said...

Wow... it is amazing how much a song can talk to our hearts. I love this song.... it was something that I needed to hear.

Beth at Aunties said...

I love the video, the song and the beautiful message.