Saturday, July 30, 2011

We have the cutest grandkids!

Sorry sometimes I just have to brag!  Our niece took these for us while we were in Idaho this summer.  They turned out so great....I mean really they turned out great!  If you had been to the photo shoot you would have to agree with me! 
This one pretty much sums up the whole afternoon!

 I must admit that the above picture is one of my favorites!  So cute, she was so done!  But the below picture is more like our sweet little Lydia, such a sweet pleasant little baby.  And yep those eyes are really blue!  We sure hope they stay that way.
Here is big sister to Lydia.  Sister Sophie, is just as fun as she looks.  She is a beautiful little girl and pleasant almost 99% of the time, well you know the two's do creep in occasionally.

 This is such a fun picture and TOTALLY captured these two!  Okay the big one isn't one of our little people, he is just the dad...LOL!  I love love love this, it is typical of how you will find Tyrone (dad) and Ty-kell (little guy).  Ty-kell is such boy!  We love watching him explore his world and discover all the great creations around him. 
 Amea is a sweetheart!  Okay Amea is a sweetheart unless you mess with her food....LOL!  I love this picture!  Makes me cry, so sweet...THANKS Angie for capturing everyone, despite the huge hurdles!
 Our Kaylie bug...is just that a little bug, she loves flowers!  I think everyone of her photos is with a flower...that was her choice!  And she looks so precious in pink!
 Little Kamrie...she is just as sweet and innocent as she looks!  No really she is, okay maybe like Sophie, until that split second when two creeps in....although she has a few months until that! 
Hope we find a moment to take our OK littles to have pictures taken....then we will have all ten updated.  Love my little people...thanks for letting me share!

5 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

THose turned out so good!!! I wish my kids were in there. . .meaning I wish I had updated pictures of them too :) I really wanted to get pictures done, but it has been so hot I was afraid they would melt before we got a shot in. . .I have family pictures already lined up for fall. . .sorry you will have to wait so long. . .i know how you feel :(

Heidi said...

I LOVE that 1st photo, my favorite pics are ones that show personality.
You do have a pretty awesome family!

Candace said...

The babies are adorable, aren't grandkids great. Such beautiful photography.

Beth at Aunties said...

You have an adorable growing family with sweet spirits shining through. Beautiful each one of them!
~♥

April Garvin said...

These were such sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing them!