Thirty years ago I began my journey of celebrating Mother's Day. It has been a rocky relationship, me and the second Sunday of May. Today I woke up and had the thought, how lucky I am to have four awesome children....a very good reason to celebrate the day.
Here they are: Aimee Chad Kimberly and Seth
Then the four of them added four more children to our family. Here they are with their spouses:
Aimee & Tyrone, Kimberly & Alex, Chad & Rachel and Seth & Dawnise.
Then those eight added seven littles to the mix! (By far, some of our favorite people in the world)
Back to front and left to right: Grandpa, Ty-kell, Grandma, Landon, Parker, Sophie, Kaylie, Zurie and Aliya
And they keep adding to the mix! We now have 10 littles to love and adore!

Kamrie Dawn
Amea Tasi
Lydia Jolie
Life is good! All these people big and small make my life enriched and full of purpose. This has been a great Mother's Day....not because of any great gift, but because of the simple I love yous my children and grandchildren have given me...those mean so much more!







5 comments:
What a beautiful family, and all those little one's are sure a blessing! It's wonderful that you get to be their grandma, and they are lucky to have you! :)
AWWWW!! What cute pictures of all the littles :)! I tried calling you. . .I am sure there is a lot going on at the house :)-I am glad you had a great Mother's Day. Love you
Awww...love the pictures of all your kiddos! Happy Mother's Day!
I am glad you finally found your reason to love Mother's Day... You deserve it! You are such a great MOM!
Beautiful & precious ones little bundles of heaven:)
Post a Comment