Are you like us? You have a beautiful piano and no one is playing it! I have a solution for you....
Go here...just do it, click here!
This is a talented young mother! She is now going to offer piano lessons and voice lessons right here in Tucson...she is easy to get to. AND this is the most exciting part (well I think it is) she is starting a childrens choir. Please go check out her new site and she has all the details listed.
Good luck Brianna in your new adventure!
1 day ago


1 comment:
Thank you Tricia! I hope it will be exciting. I know my two girls are excited...they've spent the last 4 years watching me direct high school choirs, and so they can hardly wait to be in one themselves! At the rate they are going, I won't have to do any planning or organizing, Arianna will take care of it all. ;) I think I'll make her my artistic director.
Post a Comment