Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hey....she is alive!

I hope this post doesn't cause anyone chest pains, or even worse a heart attack! We/ I am fine, just...well, I don't know just didn't find the need to post...I guess. Since the last post (haha several months ago), we have also been to Idaho to see grandchild number eight, which made her granddaughter number 5! She is a cutie and growing up way too fast, she is already rolling over I hear... My one regret, I can't live close to all of them!
School has ended for the year, meaning my calling as an early morning seminary teacher is finished until school starts again. (I use finished loosely, as there is lots of summer stuff that has to be done, just not daily lessons.) Our family has grown by two very small feet (that's a hint). I can't say more at this time until her mother posts, but suffice it to say that this addition has now made the little girl population outnumber the boy population 2 to 1. Grandpa is not sad, he loves the little princesses! We have received the notice of a Christmas present due to arrive late December....Grandchild number 10! Oh we love the grandbabies! The kitchen that has been in total renovation mode for nearly three years...may finally be complete! Yes! This is the best before shot of the kitchen I have...sorry I didn't take a before . As you can see no outlet covers (dare we admit how long they have been that way!) So look past the cute boy to the wall...if you look closely you can see a portion of the formica that is up the wall). Well it doesn't look like that anymore.....and yes when it is complete I WILL post a picture or two. I am still trying to find a decent full kitchen before picture also.

And last but not least, with the ending of school I want to accomplish some creative things...mark off a line or two on my bucket list if you will. One of the things I have wanted to do is to write a sewing tutorial...someday it will be a quilt pattern. But for now I am happy with this...so watch for tomorrow or Thursday a tutorial that is sure to make you want to get out your sewing machine. (Well I hope it does anyway!)
So we are all well, happy and hot (yea I think we broke 100 degrees in the last couple of days). Not a better reason to stay inside and sew!

4 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

Yeah! She is alive and most important happy and well. It was good to see this (early) morning you had posted!

Congrats of your sweet little ones! They are most prized jewels. At first we had 6 princesses to our one lone handsome prince. Then the boys came on in a rush and evened us out with 6 of each! I wonder what our next ones will be... Aren't we both so blessed?
Enjoy your summer activites/projects and I am looking forward to your remodel.
Someday I might post again! HA! Life is running faster than I can keep up...but it is all good.
Stay in doors and stay cool.

Love~♥

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

K i am very excited to see the kitchen all done!! I can't believe you will have 10 grandbabies by the end of this year-how did that number get so big!!!:)- I need a fun sewing project so I am excited to see what tutorial you have planned!! love you

Christy said...

ok...now I am curious as to WHO is pregnant!??! I just talked to Kim the other day and she said she wasn't, or so I thought... haha...so it must be Chad's wife?? Can't wait to see your new kitchen. And can I just say, I am SO glad you finally posted! hehe. I was wondering about what was going on.

Beth at Aunties said...

Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your get away. Hopefully next year we can really get away...maybe a passport:) I ahve never had one and I heard cruises deals are really quite inexspensive.
On 0ne of our anniversaries all the restaurants had closed except but Wendy's drive through when long last Mr B was through at the Bishop's office. That was the first year he was bishop:)
Enjoy a most wonderful Day and think of all the beautiful blessings the Lord has sent to you! What a beautiful posterity you have:)