The older I get the more I realize I have learned from the very people in my life I thought I would teach...my kids!
I have four incredible children and they have incredible spouses. Today my oldest daughter did a post on her "spoonfuls of sugar". You can go here to read about it. She made it a tag and I decided I wanted to participate, I hope you will also. I think it is always good to think about these kinds of things.
1. My family (any of them individually or all of them collectively, however I can get them at the moment.)
2. Fall air, leaves and temperatures.
3. Scriptures
4. Hot bread
5. Quiet moments in my sewing room
6. Quiet promptings
7. Class full of silly teenagers
8. Tucson sunset
9. Drawers of fabric scraps :)
10. Pictures of the grandbabies on the fridge
Hope you will take the challenge and post your "spoonful/spoonfuls of sugar". It really is good for you!
1 day ago


3 comments:
Thanks for doing that-it's always nice to read things like that from other people- Classroom of silly teenagers!! LOve it ;)-
Aww, that's really cute mom! I love hot homemade bread too! Yum... and quiet promptings are just wonderful aren't they?! Thanks for sharing your spoonfuls of sugar! love you!
good friends are on my list... you being one of them! I sooo enjoyed lunch this week, so we won't wait so long for next time!
Post a Comment