Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary

I laid in bed this morning thinking, thinking about this day many years ago. It was very early, well very early in my book, 4:30 a.m. I could hear the neighbor dragging his trash and recycle cans to the street...he was happy, he was whistling also...yea, I am laughing NOW! As I laid there I was thinking about the significance of this day all that has happened in the last 29 years....Lots has changed from that quiet Tuesday morning in 1980. We don't share this day alone, we had Gary's bestfriend and little sister getting married the same day also. It has been fun to share an anniversary with them all these years.







So, Honey here is too another 29, 30 or 40 whatever we are permitted to enjoy. The years have changed us some, but I still love you...actually I love you more!

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

Tricia you really haven't changed that much at all. Happy Anniversary!

Beth at Aunties said...

I LOVE that we share this day with you! I did 2 posts today! The alst was to my sweetheart! Happy Anniversary to us all!

I hope your day is a precious one!

A week from this Saturday and we will be in the Boise temple where C. Scott's dad will do the sealing of our nephew... I love the connections we enjoy!

Enjoy your day! And Congratulations!

Brianna said...

Happy Anniversary! (Mine is in 2 days...) June 10th is also a very special day to me...on this day, 20 years ago, I was baptized. Such special memories! Thanks for sharing. I love the pictures. :)

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Happy Anniversary MOM!!

Puhlman said...

AHHH how very cute. Happy Late anniversary.

Christy said...

Ahhhh how sweet!! Happy (late)Anniversary MOMC!!! Hope you a wonderful day and weekend.

Heather Magnusson said...

I sure loved the photos! I hope your day was especially sweet!! Lunch on ME this week friend!!!