Monday, March 16, 2009

MAKIN FRIEND'S MONDAYS!
My dear friend over at Aunties with Advice
is playing this tag game. If you have come to my blog consider yourself tagged. Copy and paste and play along and please leave a comment so I can some and learn more about you.

This is a fun little Question and Answer game. Once you read my answers, it is your turn...Tag! you're it! Here are the questions and answers for this week:
What is your blogger name? Tricia @ Unique Inspirations
When is your birthday? November 30
How long have you been blogging? Since April 2008
Who tagged you? Beth at Aunties with Advice
Tell me your five most favorite body parts. My eyes because I love to see all the beauty God created for us, my ears so I can hear the wonderful sounds, my hands because I love to create, I would be sad if I were missing any fingers or thumbs, my feet so I can get places and my heart to love all the great people in my life!
What do you wish most for your birthday? What I wish for every year for my birthday and Christmas..."World Peace"...but I mean it, and we can all help to accomplish it by starting at home.
What color are you nails right now? They are all L'Naturale, which they are most of the time.
Have you had any depressing thoughts lately? Yes, but I try to keep those at a minimum and not dwell on them.
What’s your plan for the next month? Well like this month celebrate some birthdays (Spring is big for us), travel to Salt Lake City to hear conference, hopefully attend a wedding of a special friend, and teach seminary...maybe I can squeeze some sewing in there too!
At what age did you have your first crush? Like Beth, I think I have always had crushes, but the first one I really remember was third grade, Wade V...and he could draw!
Have you attended any school reunions? Nope not one
Are you a clean freak? No! I do like an orderly home, but that sometimes is a difficult thing for me because I am very random. I like things clean, but I don't freak out if there are dishes in the sink. I have become much more germ conscience which can drive me nuts sometimes.
What era do you wish you were born in? I have always loved the pioneer era and the journeyings of those who were looking for a life that was better. With that said...I don't think I would have made it across the plains, and I do really like my air conditioned home (especially on 100+ degree days), my washer and dryer and dishwasher. Telephones are really nice too, and what would we do without the internet!
Are you a vegetarian? No, not technically, but I probably could easily be one. Meat is my least favorite thing to eat, followed by dairy...but only because my digestive tract is not always happy about it!
How many pillows do you sleep with at night? One, but it has to be the "right" one!
Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Depends on if there is something I am responsible for...like a baby!
Do you secretly wear granny panties when your man is not around? No
What is your ultimate dream job? Like so many other things in my life...I don't think I have just one...I did love being a mother, and I LOVE being a grandmother...it would probably have to have something to do with thread, fabric and creating.
What is your dream car? I don't have one, I don't even have a favorite car color...I just want it to be fuel efficient, run and for right now in AZ, have air conditioning. I do love my current car, a toyota corolla, it is cute, sporty and has all of the above features, not to mention a cute little moon roof, for those pleasant night drives home.
Do you wake up easily in the morning? Typically yes...but I would rather stay up late and sleep in a tad if given the opportunity.
Do you like hairy men? No not really...clean shaven is a good thing
Which would you prefer: a two-hour spa massage, a two-hour Thai massage, or a two-hour foot massage? Right this moment a spa massage sounds wonderful...we just arrived home after 15 hours in the car.
Have you ever wished you had a different name? Yes! I always wanted a really pretty feminine name, I really don't like my full name, what I go by is a nickname, but as I have grown older I have come to appreciate my name and love that my mother gave me her name as my middle name.
Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended like you didn’t smell anything? Yeah....since my kids will read this I will have to be honest!
What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? Okay this makes me laugh...since I would never use the word sport and extreme in the same sentence EVER! But feeling the need to play the game properly, LOL, I would say snow skiing the bunny hill at Bogus Basin Ski Resort in Boise, Idaho...are you laughing Kimberly?
Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? I have never been to either place, and really I don't have a desire to leave America...although there are some sites I wouldn't mind seeing in both places.
What is your favorite food? Hands down, Italian!
What is your most embarrassing moment while out on a date? I know I have probably had many, but apparently I try really hard to forget them (and have done a great job!) I probably said something stupid or completely inappropriate for the moment...that is what I seem to do best.
It is always a lot of fun to get to know people, and make more wonderful friends. Don't forget to leave a comment so I can come find out more about you!

5 comments:

Christy said...

LOL! MomC you crack me up! haha. extreme sport-bunny hill? hehe. And you know passing gas in public everyone has done sometime!...not that I am admitting to anything. ;)

Sabrina said...

I have come to know that it can be dangerous looking at other blogs. Thanks for the Tag! :)

Beth at Aunties said...

Tricia,

I think you have a wonderful name. I bet it is perfect to honor today!
Enjoyed reading all your fun answers! You answered with eloquence your your five body parts. It shows the wonderful special lady you are.
We went to Colorado last weekend and this weekend we were in home Sweet Idaho for a wedding in Rexburg. This morning my husband headed your direction! Next week he will heads to Dallas.

I hope you went somewhere fun and you enjoy Utah next month. It is fun to travel in the spring.

Enjoy a special week!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

It is nice to learn new things about people-I love your extreme sport and yes I was laughing-everytime I think about you laying face down on the snow it makes me laugh GOOO!!! MOOOOMMM!!lol

Connie~ said...

Well hello Tricia, yes I remember you! Thank you for that nice comment you left on my blog. I love this blogging world. It gives me a sense of connecting and sharing in the lives of others, especially family.

I noticed that you have been in OK with the Rasmussen family for a visit. I'm sure they loved that! As I'm sure you enjoyed kissing and hugging all the little ones. My husband and I have all our grandkids here in Alaska. I hope I don't take that for granted, but probably do. Family is everything!

Thanks again and take care~