Just leave a comment and then email me with your address. Tell me a little about yourself and I will try to make it a little more personal for you. Remember to copy this post and
PAY IT FORWARD!
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me (yeah for handmade!).
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me (yeah for handmade!).
2. If you are one of the first three to make a comment, you are a winner! And you then agree to post this challenge on your own blog, meaning that you will pay it forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember it’s the spirit and the thought that count!
4. When you receive your gift, blog about it! If you are not one of the first three to comment on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! It's all about paying it forward.Enjoy!!!!


6 comments:
I don't have a blog but I really want something homemade by you mom = )...does this still count? You going to be able to come to the wedding?
This is so fun! I get to play again!
Just five minutes ago I came got home from having lunch at Chilis with one of my Pay it Forward persons.
She is delightful and we found so much common ground. I met her husband and daughter also!
Can I really play more than once? with my heart friend in Tucson???
I am mailing more off this week...
It does help you meet friends!
Hugs!
Beth
Hi Tricia ~ what a wonderful project! I love your pink and green quilt, it looks SO, SO great! I think I'll have to 'borrow' that pattern for my own daughter!
Cheers,
Dionne
oh... I'm the fourth person.. but I'm going to do it anyway... should be fun!
Good idea. I'll post this on my blog.
OH YES THE QUILT. Don is gone again so sometimes after the day to day routine with five kids I am about dead at the end of the day. Sometimes I put them to bed and go jump in bed myself and read for while before falling asleep. OK first things first. I need to cut out the jeans. What would you suggest? I have NEVER done anything like this and have never really sewn anything so you will have to pretend I am some child you are talking to. You will have to explain in Laman's terms.
Post a Comment