We made it tradition 5 years ago when our oldest little granddaughter was born to buy the grandchildren their holiday attire. It has just plain become a quest now for just the right thing. This Christmas we have three little grandsons, I did have their pictures taken professionally and will try to post a pic of that soon, but in the meantime here is a pic of two of them with their big sister and grandpa:
And another....
Here is a picture of Sophie our youngest granddaughter...she has the sweetest little smile, dimples on both cheeks...just like Dad!

Will try to get updates on the other two quickly....
What a bunch we feel very blessed! Check out that hat...Ty-kell has one too! They are ready to roll with Great-grandpa in the model A's


8 comments:
It is a great tradition! This is the first year when we are giving family gifts... to lighten our time load with having two weddings.
It has been strange not out buying the cute outfits.
Your grandchildren are beautiful!!!
Little Sophie is so precious as are her siblings.
I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and hopefully they will give you your very own pictures so you don't have to steal them;-)
Hugs, Beth~♥
They look so adorable! I love the baby dress. Can't wait to see the other two. I bet Ty-kell has gotten big!
I know I have said this before but you have the cutest grandkids!!! I LOVE their outfits that you picked out!
They are the cutest kids! and the outfits are beautiful
Sophie's dress it so cute-very Rachel :) You sure do have cute grandkids :)- Love ya
I think your grandkids are super cute too. WHo do they belong to? You will have to give me a run down of the kids and grandkids.
WOW. You will have to teach me how to can butter. Never even knew it could be done.
i have enjoyed reading your blog and will add it to my roll. Thank you for posting.
They are all so cute, our little grand daughter is also called Sophie and she has very curly blond hair.
cheers
Christine
Post a Comment