Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good-bye 2008

As 2008 draws to a close, I thought I should post one last time this year. I am not going to finish all my NYE challenges. I am a bit sad about that, but grateful that my business has done so well and kept me so busy. I did finish two and I finished this quilt for my new niece Addyson born in June. I have had it done for awhile, just hadn't gotten around to taking pictures of it. It was a mystery quilt from Superbowl last year....CaterCorners. It is not my favorite, but I do like the fabrics, and bonus I didn't buy a thing...hence the pieced border, not enough fabric.


A group picture from Christmas...we had two of the four kids and their babies here to enjoy Christmas, it was fun.


So on to a new year with lots of new possibilities.
Happy New Year to All!

6 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

what a cute picture! Tykell is getting so big :)-what does dad's shirt say??

Brenda said...

Beautiful quilts! I love the colors!

Beth at Aunties said...

What a darling *1/2* family picture...You have a beautiful family! I am glad that 2 of your 4 kids and their families could spend Christmas with you:) They probably enjoyed the wonderful warmth. The striped pj's are so cute!

The quilt looks wonderful! No one would ever guess the border wasn't planned that way.
Tricia, You sure have a lot of talent with the sewing machine. Do you own a quilt bussiness? Are those the ambitious projects you are talking about?
My daughter is an incredible quilt piecer and quilter. She just made her brother a beautiful large quilt for their wedding.
I want to wish you and your sweet family a Blessed 2009! Thanks for being such a wonderful blog friend.

Beth~♥

Femin Susan said...

the picture looks exquisite.

Anonymous said...

How cute and love the quilt, thanks for coming by my blog.

cheers
Christine

Andi said...

So many babies in one year! What a wonderful thing for them and for you.

Loved the matching pj's too. ;)