Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Drum roll please....

No...I am not to 50 yet! Getting closer though... The camera is on a little vacation, so you are just going to have to take my word for the fact that I finished 32 more of those little comfort blankets for the foster care organization. Whew! And we also did 70 large drawstring bags.... It was a great project I am glad they are done though. So 14 +32 = 46 just doesn't seem quite right, but I will have more than 50 by the end of the month and well....just more little ones to make happy! Now that feels good. I have two quilts completely done. One almost done, the binding just need to be sewn down. Three waiting for binding. One on the frame. Four waiting for the frame....a few more cut and more planned in my head! Maybe it will be 60 before I reach 50...now that would be awesome! Sorry about no pictures....Later though...really!

In the meantime checkout this


I just love Hilary Weeks new album! I think everyone of the songs is wonderful! She is a great artist...I have especially grown quite fond of this song in the last few days!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go mom!! That is awesome! And you have blessed many little lives from all your hard work!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Go Mom-my it's your birthday!! I can't believe you are almost there!!! I am very impressed!! Can't wait to see pictures!! Congrats