Heffalumps and Woozles is my third charity quilt for the year. I made the goal to do 50 quilts before my 50th birthday...we will see, although summer has brought more sewing time for me. Thanks to my daughter Aimee who pieced this top for me. I have had it quilted for about a month, just couldn't get it bound...oh the hurdles we face!I couldn't decide which full picture I liked best...so we have two. I used a variegated pastel color thread to quilt this quilt and the pantograph Frisky Feathers. I love that quilt design, such a classic quilt look.
And it just isn't pictures of a quilt without the folded washed quilt! This one is ready to ship off...I have another one quilted and a top pieced to go on the frame, so I will hang on to this one for a day or two and ship them all together.





4 comments:
Way to go mom your on a roll! It turned out so cute! Cant wait to see the next 47!
This one is so cute and is going to make some little girl so happy!!
Love this one! The colors are beautiful, who ever receives it will love it! I read the book, Heffalumps to my girls all the time...we love that book with winnie the pooh.
Way to go!!! What a great goal. Are you really going to be 50? That is REALLY ofd. haha I will help you celebrate the big 50. Good luck on the quilt project. HUGS
Post a Comment