This week is crazy! I am finishing up projects to take with us on vacation. We are headed to a remote location (I'll say later) for a special event (don't make too much of this :)). After a week of fun we will be off to see the new grandbaby, Kamrie and enjoy some time with her and other family. Here is her quilt:

It is not completely finished. I still have to handstitch the binding down. I will do that on the airplane.<
It is a quilt kit I bought at the local quilt shop. It is a Cutie Pie quilt (perfect for the newest granddaughter) featuring Robert Kaufman's cozy cotton fabrics. They are all flannel, it is oh so soft! Here you can see the backing...this is the piece that made me want to make this quilt.

It is not completely finished. I still have to handstitch the binding down. I will do that on the airplane.<
It is a quilt kit I bought at the local quilt shop. It is a Cutie Pie quilt (perfect for the newest granddaughter) featuring Robert Kaufman's cozy cotton fabrics. They are all flannel, it is oh so soft! Here you can see the backing...this is the piece that made me want to make this quilt.



6 comments:
I LOVE it, pink and brown is a favorite!
SOO cute-the name of the quilt says it all-i love the design of it and the quilting-great job mom!!!! the backing really is cute-love it
P.S. have fun on your vacation away from everyday life! hope there are good laughs and fun memories
Tricia,
I too adore this precious quilt and Kamrie is a very lucky little girl. ( Not only to be able to love her quilt, but because she has you for her Grandma.)
I too am quilting a quilt for our new little guy due in just 8 days.
I am hand quilting but love the design you did with Kamrie's. Someday I will hire someone to help me do that:)
The quilt for our new little one is called Animal Party and also is a kit I picked up at a quilt shop. I love the colors of yours and think everything about little girls is so cute.
Enjoy your mysterious get away! I am so pleased for you.:-)
~♥
What a cute quilt! I love all the colors! Thank you so much again, for the beautiful quilts for my babies. They are so darling and just perfect! Have fun on vacation too!
ok friend, still can't wait to find out where this magical vacation place is! Hurry home?! :)
I MISS YOU! Hope all is well:)
Post a Comment