


I finished my Orange Crush quilt! I love it! It was a mystery quilt from Bonnie Hunter and her great site http://www.quiltville.com/. She is a very talented lady, and I absolutely love her stuff. She works with scraps and her quilts are fabulous. Go check it out if you haven't been there.
Anyway, this was a tad controlled on the scrappy as I had some leftovers and wanted to use them up. I made it smaller than called for, but have enough blocks left over I am going to make a preemie isolate quilt. It is a project we are working on with my church group. Feels good to have a project done. It didn't stay here long I gave it away as a baby shower gift for a dear friend.


12 comments:
ADORABLE colors! The combo of those pinks is very complimentary to each other! I was thinking the colors would be perfect for a baby--and then I read that you gave it away as a baby shower gift; I hope your friend liked it!
Thanks for posting your blog addy at Quiltville. Welcome to blogger world :0)
Amy @ Amy's Passions
Hi Tricia,
My name is Lurline and I just happened across your message on Quiltville Chat. By the way - I love your little quilt.
Great to see you blogging and I am your First Comment - I feel good about that. This will open up a whole new world for you. I have been blogging only a couple of months and am totally addicted.
I will put your blog on my sidebar and keep track of your postings, etc. Also, I will mention your blog next time I post.
Just a little thing, but it really matters for visitors - your blogspot is:
http://uniqueinspirations.blogspot.com/
Tricia, go back and post a message on Quiltville Chat and tell them a little about yourself and refer back to your posting on your OC and put in the correct address and let's see if you have more visitors.
Good luck and best wishes - Lurline/Australia.
I love love.... just love that quilt.... good job; now if only I had the good sense to make the mystery but make it smaller. Mine is still on the wall waiting to be pieced together.....doing other stuff!
Pam
versana-creativedawn.blogspot.com
Your OC is a beauty. I am still working on mine, it needs borders, and I am liking it more and more.
Congratulations, on being a new blogger. Warning though, it is addicting.
Oh well done on many counts!
Getting your OC not only finished but gifted as well, and your stars really shine.
welcome to blogland, I look forward to reading your next post.
Sandy in South Australia
Your OC is great. One of the nicest I have seen so far. Congratulations on your new blog!
This turned out great! Mine was a bit all over the place colors wise, but with these colors I really think it is stunning! I too am in AZ!
I really love the colours of your quilt! I think I helped you with the amount of blocks for this quilt ;-) I am glad I did, it turned out lovely!
Great job on the OC! Amazing that it is your first mystery quilt!
I love the colors!! So bright and cheerful. You are so talented and creative MomC!
Absolutelty love your colour choices! Quilt is stunning! Still working on mine!
Mom I love this quilt!!!-so cute-
Post a Comment